|
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Choco Pot •

Would you look at that... Yummm My mum made that for me, heheee It was a recepie passed down from generation to generation My cousin's gf passed it to his mum and she passed it to my mum It is a tradition like no other... I am Not kidding. There is no such tradition! Have I told you that I LOOVE my new class? Yeahh They are weird, in a good way But they are still fun=) Cheryl leong is insane Jasmine is too sane Cass is...Hyper Wai is BLUR! Xuan min is a giggler Jason is a sleeping lama Qing ba is interesting Lydia is loud! =) Shahidah is a screamer Marissa is such a lamer Sinyi is the mother Xiaoling is too sensible Mandy is waay too smart Sojung has an accent! Munyee is..careful Adina is creative Irene and Yuhan seem like sisters, long lost twins There you go, that's A01 =) If I had 'ps'ed anyone, sorry! I told you, this year you will be seeing the closet mugger Purnima!!!
4:26 AM
|