|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
update! •
(The girl who hangs out in the toilet) I know I know... This blog is dead. Thanks for stating the obvious dad Anyhoo... I do not have much to post about. School...is...I really do not want to say My class is ok...I just hate the bimbo... I just hate all girls with very high pitched voices and fake accents and ugly hair
Petty much... Urmm... Canoeing finally has 12 new juniors!!! A DOUBLE DIGIT! So very happy
I still remember those days when it was just us 3 girls: Fiona, Atiqah and myself Ohh..I so hope they get top 5 Next on the list. My friend Stepho, ends school at 10.00am on Thursday. HAHA! It is NOT good, trust me. She has CCA at 4pm...she cannot go home! Ohh..to those who wished me a 'happy v.day', be it in person or on the net, I would like to say HAPPY BELATED FRIDAY THE 13TH. One of my favourite days of the year=) I miss Mr.Koh oh so much There are times in school, during my breaks, when I just feel like walking into his class or I expect to pass by him in the corridor. Then I remember he left. UGH!
To make all of this even more unbearable, my economics teacher is not teaching me this year and neither is my lit teacher too. How I hoped to see Joseph pissing him off again this year.
6:09 AM
|