|
Friday, December 12, 2008
Stuff Stuff Stuff!!! •
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VITHYA AND ANNIRUDH AND AUNT RANI!
Hmm...If I have not been returning smses or calls, do forgive me. I am spending my holidays at my Aunt's house, playing with her 5-year old and the cute little dog which I am so in love with. Yes, I do not have any plans to go overseas and it just sucks because I have been here for the past 18 months. Maybe I deserve this punishment, it is my sentence for what had happened.
Like I always say...what does not kill you only makes you stroonger. I will get through this. Well I have to don't I? Only this time I have a plan to follow through =)
No more movies (unless it is the really good ones) and I am going to be the little nerd which has been dormant for 4 years...
With that nerd's help I know I am going to be fine...just fine
I am gonna take things a little more slowly and appreciate things a little more. Which means I need to stop typing right now....
I'll stop soon.
you walk through life delusioned and blinded
by the promise of riches made by friends
little do you know what they have in
pushing you in, leaving you there in fright
words mean nothing now, they are just
put together just to carry it out-
the devil's design. Leave me be, right here
For I can see it all clearly right now
When I am standing here from such great heights
Do you know milk has testosterone? Do you know I drink a maximum of 500ml of milk a day?
5:09 AM
|