| profile connections journal |
![]() Something Is Not Right With Me (INST Version) - Cold War Kids archives
shoutout
![]() |
Purnima D/o Balraju
RandomnessStinkiness If u cant handle it, I dont really care. ![]() |
They Call me Pippu
![]() I SUCK big time :) Seven Sisters & Super Mario is Sex. Canoeing is way cool. CHEERS! |
Mushrooms
PITTUWATI DRAIN QUEEN EDLIN SUSAN LEE HONG KONG DADDY TAM CHENG BERNERD BANANA MEIZHEN AHZHEN ZHONGHAOU MAGAJIN BOY HAOJIE JELLY RASH FAHMI ASSHEAD AMERAH CHEEHOW UNCLE FADHLI JUSTIN EDORA JENN JENN AIN YINGXIN YUHUI EMILY FIONA WANQING DHAMIRAH 08S10 |
Sunday, November 30, 2008
OBS! •
Okae! I have not posted in a long long while =) Finally I went to OBS! It was a totally awesome experience! I am not going to give details so I would not spoil the experience for those who plan to go for it some day. day one The school told us to be at the concourse by 7am sharp. By the time the teachers arrived it was 7.30. Guess what? They scolded us for wasting their time. insolent fools. I was placed in a group where I knew no one. It was like the sec 2 camp ALL OVER AGAIN. But I did sort of know Iva. Sort of. The first day it rained over there and all of us were attacked by mosquitoes!!! We did a little high elements, just practising the belaying part. Then we moved on to the tent pitching and spraying the inside with mosquito repellent. Pretty uneventful. But we did get 'scolded'. We kept wasting time and we felt its repurcussions the next day. Do not blame us...It is the holiday mood. day two Woke up pretty early. Strangely I did not feel tired. We packed our bags for our little trip for the next 3 days. Then we did absailing. Darn it! We did not get a chance to do the flying fox. This always happens to me... Soo...I was scared. I almost plunged to my death. KIDDING! Please, I am not an idiot but a different kind of idiot.Then we went off to our new campsite. It was nice...I finally got to pee with the crickets and mosquitoes staring at my ass. It was fantastic. day three We started the trek. At the first check point we lost in the task that was given to us. As a result, we had an extra check point! Then we moved on to the original second check point. And we lost again! But it was getting late so our lovely instructor gave us a second chance at the first task. Finally we won and all we had to do was move on to the last check point of the day. When we were 500m away, he forced us to TURN BACK and trek 2700m fromt he way we came from. In one hour, we reached the new campsite. We took one hour to trek 3 km =) The girls decided to change into shorts. Guess what happened? A couple of foreign guys on bicycles rode past us just as we were done changing. One asshole took a double take at us and started wolf calling or whistling. I do not get it...we were done changing and were just standing around in the bushes, talking. What is so hot about that? Anyways, we moved on to the quarry. We won the raft making challenge and we took our raft out for a spin. Seriously all we did was spin around in circles. We all took advantage of this and started 'showering' ourselves. It was fun. The entire group bonded and laughed. We tried to push our intructor off the raft so we could paddle away... did not work out well =( day four SEA EXPEDITION DAY!!! It was easy. I was hardly tired at all. We did a celebratory jump and my nose started dripping with all the mucus. YUCK! I loved the place where we pitched our tents for the night. It ovelooked the sea. And the ground was uneven so I almost rolled over my friend. I guess we were all scared about rolling over each other that we squashed ourselves into a ball and elbowed each other in our sleep. I was half awake. And in pain. day five Final day. Gosh it had been soo much fun! Strangely our group never got into major quarrels and it was cool that way. When we reached sg, we were all being lame idiots. It was funny. You should have seen our reactions when we got into the air con bus! For the next few days, I kept scratching my skin like a crazed and manic cat. LIVINGSTONE 17Nov-21Nov 08 |


