|
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
What have you NOT done? •
Take a knife and stab me Turn the blade through my chest Rip my heart out And just run away from me Just turn your back to me and run Run as far as you can away from me Do not turn back If you do, you'll see me writhing in pain, gurggling blood from my mouth and my eyes -yes, the eyes- rolling aroung maniacly in its sockets, then fixed on you.
Feel guilty yet? This is how I bloody hell feel right now The stage between life and death... You know you are not alive, but not quite dead as well The feeling of being 'in between'
Do you feel guilty now? This is how I end up after meeting you This is what I have become A living dead, but not a zombie The soul is alive with rage, but the mind is clouded by you, by what you have done If the world was rid of all its pleasantaries, you would probably be like that now once I am through with you Talking makes no sense no more
It is time to make you see Make you see this side of me Stripped of my facade Only then will you get what I mean
5:54 AM
|