|
Thursday, September 11, 2008
weee!!! •
Gonna stop blogging for about...3 weeks...maybe a month? so everyone....so long for now. if you miss me...listen to the camp rock song "this is me" because I am addicted to it.... HURHURHURR.... ookkaee.... i am going....going... WAIT!
during chem lesson... xuan thought NaOH was sodimnolic...AHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA!!! and she sucks at cheat! and she likes olympic rings and asks obvious questions... for instance, she sees her sweaty friend in a pe shirt and she asks him "why are you so sweaty ar??"
okae okae..i am done...c ya later (much much later)
You're there to keep me company during my lonely rides home You're not here now, and I miss you Will I see you again? I know I can never tell you this, face to face But I cannot live without you I need you like I need air You can take over hersheys any day I just want you by my side, always
5:58 AM
|