|
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
end of promos •
Promos is finally over! but I still feel trapped...its a holiday tmr...lyk wtf man!!! I cannot take anymore of this anymore! this is not who i am..i cannot do smth I do not like! Just don't criticise me for doing this...its not my thing..i am not happy..i get depressed day after day...depressed and suppressed...I love my life the way it is rite now..i love where i am...but if along d way i lose myself....i noe i cant continue with this anymore...its just bloody 6 mths...but i cannot pretend to be happy for soo long....
today was nth lyk wad i had planned...my idea to spend today was to eat at seoul garden for 4 hrs..just stay there n grill meat n eat eat eat!but noo..i was demented n i had to go to town...we window shopped...den we were supposed to meet em n tamcheng..but guess hu tagged along?! wtf man! i effing hate dat sob! well dat is not d worst part.. my best fren's bf HAD to cum along on our lazy window shopping..not dat i mind...but he didnt have to do all DAT! anyways..im gonna shop 4 impt stuff tmr....
SELAMAT HARI RAYA and HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!
I need sanity!
6:58 AM
|