ARGHHH!!! Pittu's leaving in 2 weeks! DILEMMA! Flashbacks of Su's departure...but...I dunno... Schools not d same w/o her (I meant Pittu...Su u didnt make any diff...LOLX!) Life isn't d same w/o her... 2 yrs! 2 yrs! mayb even more..wad if she plans 2 go overseas for her uni edu? 10 yrs! 10 yrs!
HAHA! Imagine....10 yrs from now...4A has a reunion...
Daddy in a suit...some big time tycoon...(probably some job involving their mama/papasan job) Nerd in tattered clothes....but he's lyk a billionare (cheapo) Ang pao and jelly in a slutty dress....(probably working 4 daddy) Haojie holding Alvin's hands..(do I need to say more?) Seng seng wif a super hot girl! (Whoa!!!) Rash bumping into walls..(she's too blur to noe d diff bet walls n people) Wati with a broomstick...(Homemaker???) Wani with Max beside her..both of them doing a bollywood dance ting..(HAHAHAAA!!!) Raj in lotsa clothes(he has a condition..he thinks he's too cold..) Sengpek in frizzy hair n wearing a mumu( EWWWWW) Xuan slping....(trying 2 catch up on slp..insiders' joke..u wont get it..) n me! takign photos of these weirdos!
(my funny portrayal of u guys in d future!!!)
If anyone of u turn out lyk dat..I'll murder u guys....really..... Ohh..I went insane this week....sorry if i seem...stupid..i was temporarily mad...or im still mad....i just dunno it yet....really...stay away from me....INSANE!
OHH..thank u 2 Archie...Nene..Eus....Yingy...Em...n Koh....For helping me out in my unfit state of mind......
Well that's all I hve for this week...really..my blog is pretty boring..y r u still reading this?!! get lost! Kidding....come back okae....actually no..just go! I need 2 finish up math....bye! If i seem too happy...rmb...it cld b cuz im nuts...stay away!!!!