|
Friday, August 8, 2008
08.08.08 •
Okae...I am posting this because Xuan said I should. You know y?? Because its 08.08.08! ugh....lamer here goes...
Hmm...national day celebration....Nth much..same old same old... Ohh Jepth n I had to stand at our miserable booth....arguing who should talk to the people who visit it...lolx!
Ermm....then chem lesson was funny...well as usual Mdm Goh was being herself....
Strangely this week Mr Sas is in such a good mood! I saw him running around playing catching with another teacher. Immature?? I don't know.....but his good mood is FREAKY! He even talked about having one-to-one lessons to help me with my lit. YOU SEE??? He is being nice! Haha! He is usually a very dramatic and strict teacher. Yup...
Ahh..Mr Koh, Mr Koh.....He is THE most coolest teacher....he is cool..in his own way...=) There is soo many things he did....really....But I don't feel like typing it all out. HAHA! Lazy...
OHHH...Now I understand what Joseph meant when he said his heart stopped when he saw this girl... Cuz when I saw him (not Joseph)....Oh god....For a moment I couldn't breathe. It is not an exaggeration....I swear....
Ohh when Xuan and I called Pittu..guess what?! She just woke up from her sleep! She has the bloody time to sleep! I wish when she gets to Norway it would be sooo stressful for her that she would end up like us now...lolx! KIDDING..KIDDING!!!
But ya....Im jealous that she has the time to sleep....lolx!
CONGRATULATIONS FI!!! You can do guy's pull ups! WEE~ =)
Okae..that is all the news I have for this week....I can't remember much anyway....I need to study....at 7pm...which is in 5 mins time....
Get lost =)
I love myself too much to let go. So remember... love yourself like there is no tomorrow
3:28 AM
|