|
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Our friendship thus far =) •
This post is dedicated to PITTU! It's to remind myself of why we're friends ... and to help me when I am 60 years old at one of our reunions. You see, I do not have to think about memories, I just have to print out this page! Save me brain cells for remebering where I put my house keys...
During the MOEexcel fest, there was this 'bloster man'. Sooo...we both took this 'guy' and hung him in behind the door to the Student Council room. Then we got saiful to hold the bolster man while we both went around looking for people.
Iwould go: oh noo!! the door is locked! if ms lim finds out i lost the key, I'll be soo dead! please help me open it...please....?
the victim: ohh...sure...
then when they open the door, bolster man swings out and the victims scream while Pittu and I laugh maniacally..or maybe I am the one laughing maniacally....I forgot how she laughs....
Okae..the other thing we did was to cut Shidah's hair....we made a bet with her and she lost it....so SNAP went her fringe. We stuck her head in a rubbish bin so the floor wouldn't be messy...lolx!
During mdm shoba's lesson we made everyone call Sherri as Sengpek....Please continue calling her that..thx u=)
Also, we made Sengpek stand in the drain..thus her other nick name: drain queen.
Hmmm.....I love those days.... I know there'll be more to come=)
7:30 AM
|