|
Saturday, July 26, 2008
ohh...for the life of me •
I've been sick...the whole friggin week! Haven't gone for a single water training this week... When your nose is blocked and you have a colossal migraine....put a bullet thru your head...QUICK!
I can never understand my chem teacher...she assumes too much n listens very little...
Hmm.....national day...me going out?? I dunno.......I guess I'll go out...after promos... Yes...n I thought after O'lvls I would be able to breathe n relax...OHH was I WRONG!
But I dun regret it....=) (REALLY!)
Hmmm...I found out smth.....sick Dhamirah is hilarious! She's more fun than normal Dhamirah....
OHH....n...nope...that's all the funny stuff I have for this week....
sorry guys! I spent d whole week locked up in my room.........................................doing hwk...! No surprise there ehh...? Who got it right? Did you? Ohh well done..! excellent guessing work..but too bad you dun win a prize....(aww......)
Okae..I need to do more hwk... I have this theory...if i finish up next week's hwk..I would have less hwk!
But wad will I do wif the extra time...hmmmm.... a) sleep b)read a book c)do my project d)do more hwk
Dun ans..this is NOT A QUIZ!
5:15 AM
|