I feel weird just looking at your name or seeing your dumb decription of yourself. I feel uncomfortable when I look at pics of you or think about the things you did. I feel annoyed just typing about you or reminiscing the past.
You became someone I did not like- you were not funny anymore, lame, and definitely embarressing.
Yes, I said it. You were embarressing. Our conversations became predictable, you held on to me for dear life while I was just indifferent to you. I was mean, no, I was horrible to you. Let's face the truth, I'll only make you miserable if we had continued, if I had remained pretending to be happy.
Don't get me wrong, you were perfect. You were just meant for someone else. I know you're not really okae. You don't call anymore. I guess when I had called it quits, your take on it was over, period. I would not find it really. When I am in trouble or bored, the first people I think of are my friends, not you. I just wish you would move on like already had, it makes me feel guilty, again.
But I had learned one thing from you: be picky. So thanks anyway, I totally appreciate it. Cuz the taste of ink is pretty good once you get over the pain.