|
Sunday, July 6, 2008
happy youth day •
If you have 7mins to spare, do watch this. SUPER HILARIOUS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg0QgPr1_MI&feature=related
Okae...today was the last day of training Well...qr finally came. FINALLY!
I swear we capsized because of her. I was sitting right at d back of d K4, can see EVERYTHING! She is always the first one to jump out of the boat When Fi, Ats and I were trying to counter the tilt, she would 'fly out'...and bringing everyone down with her
After the umpteenth time of capping, she said " Maybe I should not take part in the competition" WTF right? There is no one to replace her at all..and 3 days befor the competition she wants to withdraw?! We have soo much potential to get into finals....so much! And we have to throw it all away because she did not come for training for one friggin month! She still has the nerve to ask me: how come my paddle very weird? my paddle blade always don't enter properly and I can't recover my arm in time. why is it like that? I'll tell you why..IT'S SOOO OBVIOUS! You don't have enough trainings to keep up with us, to explore and correct your technique, to gel with your partners. DUH! Atiqah is damn funny, she kept looking at me then rolled her eyes at qr. Face it qr, we're all f angry. You could've said sorry for not attending trainings and causing us to miss our chance. You could've said sorry to the guys doing K4, because of you making us capp, we wasted time, and they got the boat late! I thought you were different, but I was soo wrong. We were supposed to row 6km..and we finished 0km...0km!!! You know how demoralised we all were? Then it was finally the change over and we did our K4 with Siti=) Derwin was bein nice, seriously If it wasn't for him we would all still be pissed and upset He capsized because of us..damn funny! imagine a guy about my height, super buff...on a C1...d boat moving from side to side..and he's lyk "whoa..whoa..whoa...whoa...." doing a funny dance thing, trying to regain balance and then- SPLASH! He capsized..HAHA! super funny.... Btw, Derwin is our coach. He told us: Whatever happened just now, forget it. This is the same, old crew you've been training with. Confidence Must not care about anything, just think about the race plan, my friends, my technique and my strokes. Who cares about qr? It's her problem..let her live with the guilt. =) My Race: tue, 9.50am, 1000m wed, 9.25am, 500m(dot bother abt this) Thx god it is in the morning....hmm....i gtg... HAPPY YOUTH DAY!!!
6:44 AM
|