|
Friday, July 18, 2008
funny moments I cant understand •
Two things my mum did which was really funny....
1. She started screaming at me mum: PURNIMAAAAAA!!!!!!! me: WHAT! mum: Where's my towel??!!!!! me: huh? (shows her my own towel) mum: that's MINE! me: NOOO! mine has the dolphins...yours has nothing! mum: go and check in your closet me: your towel is on the towel rack...it is always there! (walks over to the rack.....but wait a min.....it's.....missing) mum: (walks into the toilet....then...) OHHH....its here...now i rmb...I put it here... 2. My mum and I were talking about her counselling session with the trainer (apparently he's hot, in mum's language. Too young for u mama, too young). Here's the deal, my mum now has a trainer who would help her with her diet. Don't ask, apparently she snacks a lot. Now I know why I snack too! Wait..I need a snack now.... BACK! Okae....I was gonna go to the shops to get some papers.... mum: AHHH.....can you buy the...mmmm??? (referring to ice kachang) me: MAAA!!! You're supposed to watch your diet! You can't eat stuff like that! mum: you know ar...the trainer said that when I have cravings I must eat desserts... Bullshit right? yeahh...I do not know whether to laugh...or laugh.... Okae...school was horrible, but....no....the food is horrible too... Okae, gonna go get my life back from frog.....
4:58 AM
|