Here I am, sipping my hot chocolate and finishing up the rest of my revision. Listening to Oasis: wonderwall. Doing chemistry.....hmm....chemistry... I remember my carefree days during PAE when Mrs Tong was my chem teacher. Her lessons were, how do I put it, slow?
They bore me to death.
If only I had paid attention, if only I had a back up plan and wasn't all bent on going away from that school. Come to think o fit, I love that school. Not for its teachers -maybe Mr Koh, he's an engaging PW teacher- but fot the ppl I have come to know. I love both the good and bad times I had.......haha! weird
Poor CS, his arm.... Daddy get well!=) CHEERS FOR THE HANDICAPPED!
Ohh..I'm not disfigured anymore. I look like a...person.
I'm so sure I'm boring everyone reading my blog right now...
You can stop reading now....cuz I'm gonna type more crap
Why am I typing crap? --> so pittu n sengpek won't nag at me to update my blog. It's true, blogging is so tedious to maintain for me. I don't know why I agreed to do this... At least pittu's doing something with my blog...thx u! What I meant was she's the one doing the deco and blah blah blah....
I suck at stuff like that...have i mentioned that I hate technical stuff???