WELL DONE ZH! you did GREAT for your competition =)
ohh..and mine is just a week away.... 8 more trainings....then the biggest event of our lives this year...
I do have hope for d 1000m...but the 500m....? UHHH...well ifqr decides to show up anytime soon we can start on our balancing already. I just do not want to embarress PJ on that day... I mean...for our 500m we CANNOT capsize and we CANNOT come in last. But I feel a little sad tho.... Imagine this: you are participating in only 2 events. but one of them is a lost cause, no hope, none at all.....all because one member has not been training with us at all. virtually you are only participating in one event.
Sucks right?
Ahh well...shld stop fretting abt the external probs and start solving the ones that are in my control...in other words things I'm lacking in my strokes....
Ohhh..happy end of JUNE! 2 more mths till my partner in mischief leaves.... School is soooooo boring w/o u! Usually I come up with the crazy plans and she finds some way to execute our plans w/o getting into too much trouble. That has always been the way..altho I keep laughing...so I kinda gave us away...I'll do a flash back in another post....
But now...I have all these ideas....but no one to do it with me! Xuan is either too busy or sensible to do it...sengpek is....too blur to do it....himbo is...not d type to do it....Archa is...too cautious...rachelleis too mature for it...neson is more fun to punch.....Euis serious....yx is too mathematician...she'll calculate d risks involved.....emis too optimistic.....dami is well....not insane.......
arghhhhhhhh!!! well...at least I know she'll come back...but wad if........ wen she comes back..she's not d same...den hu is gonna carry out every devious plan I have crafted?! I don'twanna b lonely!!!
Im such a whiner....this is why I wanted a twin....but my parents cldn't give me that. They cldn't give me that shiny masak masak set I wanted either... I still want it...not to play with it..but just to touch it...then I cld throw it away. I hate toys anyway...except for that remote control car that I have....haha! I think my brother broke it...and the popsicle maker.......
It is soo weird how I changed the subject from training-->pittu-->twin-->toys I don't even get the link between them....well...that's why im a genuis! wait...why did I say Im a genius again..???