| profile connections journal |
![]() Something Is Not Right With Me (INST Version) - Cold War Kids archives
shoutout
![]() |
Purnima D/o Balraju
RandomnessStinkiness If u cant handle it, I dont really care. ![]() |
They Call me Pippu
![]() I SUCK big time :) Seven Sisters & Super Mario is Sex. Canoeing is way cool. CHEERS! |
Mushrooms
PITTUWATI DRAIN QUEEN EDLIN SUSAN LEE HONG KONG DADDY TAM CHENG BERNERD BANANA MEIZHEN AHZHEN ZHONGHAOU MAGAJIN BOY HAOJIE JELLY RASH FAHMI ASSHEAD AMERAH CHEEHOW UNCLE FADHLI JUSTIN EDORA JENN JENN AIN YINGXIN YUHUI EMILY FIONA WANQING DHAMIRAH 08S10 |
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
•
IT'S BITCHING TIME! Let me tell u guys what happened on mon. I went for the afternoon training....and then... X.T kept shouting at me, so did M.K In the first place, d boat itself is spoilt, the rudder has problems... X.T was using a Nelo boat, one of the most expensive boats ever As my boat kept going to the right, n X.T was on my right, i did not want to bump into her, so i kept sclading water n back paddling. For doing that i got scolded. So u want me to keep on paddling n bang ur boat is it? so after that u cld scold me 4 banging ur Nelo n humiliate me in front of everyone right? ASS Then she told me to change boats with Fiona, sorry Fi, I told her I'll just use it, but nooooo...she had to make us change it. In the end Fiona had to go back to the baby pool cuz the foot rest came out etc etc. I bet X.T taught I was lying...so she made Fiona use the boat...well..I didnt Then she kept saying that Fi wasted today's training because of me. Well i did not ask her to change boats with now did i? So y send me on a guilt trip! n in the new boat, it was sinking, so i was pretty scared.. then M.K had to show up. after training she was all lyk " u dun feel guilty is it? change boats n u still say d rudder got prob!" OOKKAEE!!! since wen did i say d new boat had rudder probs? dun go putting words in my mouth bitch! N how guilty do u wan me to look huh? i dun wear my emotions on my sleeves, i do feel bad, for pulling everyone down....(but not 4 everyth else) can u all just gimme a break, just leave me alone... Oh Oh...I have been using that stupid yellow boat for 4 times....everytime i use it, i just bear wif it n cont my programme, but wen Fi uses it, she gets to stop training n everyone sympathises wif her....wad abt me?? I dun get such kindness...I have nth against Fi....it those 2 asses.....X.T n M.K M.K hates me alright, well i hve news for her too..i hate u too...always have n always will.... Then M.K was assisting me while i did my chin ups....den i said "can u let go" but nope...she didnt..its either she cldnt hear me or she just wanted me 2 hang on....before i cld shift my weight, my grip slipped n i fell, hard on my face. now my chin has this ugly bruise...i hope u feel guilty M.K....I didnt tell anyone tha tit was ur fault.....nope..i'll just keep quiet...feeling guilty?? thx 2 u i had to skip some trainings to c a doctor, look ugly for some weeks n now i cant slp cuz of d pain... I just realised i sound juvenile..sorry guys...It's just that they both make me sooo angry! U noe..during d camp...X.T says my strokes r all wrong..buuut M.K had corrected all of my strokes...whoose fault is it? yup yup....mr ang..I've found my aggression..its ur 2 beloved seniors..X.T n M.K =) time 2 get to work.... |


