I had never hated any of my seniors before...those 2 have 2 b the first....
Well it's the holidays...I missed the outing cuz of canoeing.... I miss my frens...both sec n jc....I miss my cousins....usually ard this time we wld hve sleepovers n movies.....lan....haha! I miss what i was....now im just a robot....going thru life.....
dun get me wrong..i love canoeing.....i only hate d seniors...but i love my frens there....they're funny...they're family.... but i still hate d seniors....
Well..Im not takin gpart in d womens' champ..in a way im relieved...cuz d competition falls on my cousin's wedding...! n im not competition ready.....yupp...
I miss my daddy n his jokes....i miss l.s....which reminds me....our appointment?? lolx! I miss raj n his accent of korean ppl...i still rmb that time we both made fun of sengpek... ahh..sengpek....always there for me....i miss her too... n all of my sisters......i wonder how long m.z wont tok 2 me....cuz dis little fued is waay overboard...
I miss band......playin songs wif zat, rash, zhen, s.y, cheng n ling...... I miss my juniors...n my seniors....lyk fahmi, nurul...shidah.....wad ever happened 2 dem......
Oh no..im getting all nostalgic...i need 2 go...n cont bein a robot....