FINALLY! It's the end of holidays! I'm so excited!
why? -end of holiday trainings -Susan deleted her blog by accident =) -Sengpek is still blur -Xuan is gonna pass the princess hours CD to me soon...i think
Ohh..abt today's training.... MR ANG WAS LATE! at first Fi, Atiqah, Siti n I were doing dry strokes while we waited for him...then we got tired of it so we talked. Then Fi was like: lets do dry strokes...quick we did dat for abt 5 mins b4 we went back 2 talking again.
4 impatient n bored girls = a hell lotta talking
Today's k4 was really good. there was a lot of improvement. A LOT I won't say anyth more abt it....spies....but we ended our holiday trainings on a positive note =)
ohh....mid yr exams....my revision is coming on great....
kung fu panda is funny n random....i loved d ending..i laughed like crazy! I shall disclose d ending for the benefit of those of u hu haven't watched it yet...