ARRHHH!!!! I was late today...heee... Then I skipped P.E ..my fav lesson for the past 4 years... reason: I had to run from the traffic light to the school gate...I felt as though that was enough for today..lolx
They all had to run 3km!!! wahhhaaahaaaa.....!!! What did I do for one hour?? Wani and I sat outside the LT1 and talked A LOT!!!
Math was next..it was a waste of time..seriously...I did partial fractions...wtf Then it was Bio...that was okay..thoug I found Mdm Phua's lessons far more engaging...
G.P was the BEST! My lecturer was sooo animated! Her lecture was the only one I was not sleepy in..lolx!
Then we all went to pasta mania and had pur lunch! Compliments to Xuan =))) Then We all went to watch a Korean movie: mission sex control
I think I will NEVER get to watch I AM LEGEND!!!! =(((((((
Hmm....What is up with you...??? WE NEED TO TALK!!!!
yesterday ....I cannot remember anything special about yesterday... I would love to tell the 7sis about my new classsmates..buuut....not yet eh....haa!!!