|
Saturday, January 5, 2008
•
TENNIS!!! I should give myself credit for improving =))) Seriously..I played better than the last time...I could actually serve better now! Perhaps I will join canoeing...as a CCA...I want to try something that would help me relax..and NOT add to my stress....=/
Oh ya...tennis...was really good today...I had lots of fun...but after that I went straight home...took a shower...and played dead on the couch in front of the TV....lolx good shows today...I watched "THE PERFECT CATCH" and "STUCK ON YOU" The latter is hilarious!
Hmm...oh yes..you are back...finally!!! Though............nevermind Nothing else interesting...before I go.......
L.S ......don not be sad...you can find any other job with that cute smile of yours =)))
I need to go now...and I do not seem to hve the mood to play my game....or do anything else...
To Susan: when blogging I can say 'BITCH!' ...but I wonder why tagging does not allow it....can you do something about it??? haaaaaa! take care =)))Labels: TENNIS
5:36 AM
|