Yes I mind..I mind it VERY much I did not say anything because...I thought this would make you happy...
You wanted a serious relationship..She wants it too..but I..just want to get my life right first And I thought you were both made for each other...you like sports..she likes it too...she probably loves Tamil movies like you do...Her favourite ice cream flavour must be chocolate..just like you and she must be as 'Bo chap' as you...
Because I could not give you what you wanted..I thought she could..and that is why I encouraged it...And yes it kills me...It pierces the very core of my soul...but this is something I have to suffer through..for you...
I know you would be happier with her...Just ignore me okay...?? I may be a little upset about this and everything...but at the end of the day...your happiness matters..you should do what makes you happy...
Perhaps I should stop calling you the pet names...so it would hurt less....