|
Thursday, January 17, 2008
•
I wrote this poem on 10/1/08
I'M FREE Turmoils and troubles I stumble upon Pain and grief, my sole company Holding back back all the sufferings untold to you Hear now, I'll speak up, my cries ringing aloud: Never again will I be your puppet A rag doll to abuse and sway From the ground I will rise And take my rightful place above the sky Trouble me no more by the sight of you From today on... I'M FREE I have not been going to chool for te past two days....I just do not feel like it...haha! actually...I fell down..It is sooo funny! And I thought of giving myself a break and catch up a bit on my own.... PITTU!!! Congratulations! One step closer eh? =))) Thank you Shan for helping me w my project! oh ya...I found two people who thought my Chemistry teacher sucked..just like me! That teacher talks a whole lot of crap! She killed my second love...she killed Chemistry... LIVE DARLING! LIVE! Anyway...Project Work was fun....Which reminds me..I need to discuss my lines! Presentation due on Monday! Results coming out next week!!! I was supposed to go for my OG gathering today..but I decided not to..I do not want people staring at my leg! HA! Hmm....I made rock buns yesterday with Mum! It was soo fun....I love it when she scolds me for nothing....only then I know my family is normal...lolx! My brother said it was nice...I say it is scrumptious! Hmm.....I have just realised that majority of the girls from a girls' school...are pretty weird... It is sooo true! I need to go and hobble to the bathroom...=)))) Labels: Home
10:15 PM
|