ARGH!!!!! soo frustrating!!! my boo is behind me...its wentworth miller (my keyboard-musical instrument) I have another boo...its Kovu....is the other room...baby I hope the spider has not touched you yet! Must Save You!!!
I miss you..I miss you not...I miss you..I miss you not....
I hate you.. hate you not...I hate you...I hate you not....
Oh ya!!!! which reminds me...Have you watched the the movie BORAT??
There is this funny 'NOT' joke....I do not feel like typing it out...
Why do you keep avoiding it....or do you think it is not a problem at all...maybe I am being over dramatic....I am quite renowned for being a drama queen....though I ended up in band instead of the drama club............. UGH!!! I hate it soo much! Why do I feel like we are drifting apart??? Today in the bus..All I felt was awkward silence..since when was our silence EVER awkward?? Since when do we EVER stop talking??!!! Is this what 40 days had done??? Or is it about her???
Sooo many questions....but I cannot answer it...I cannot even guess....