|
Monday, December 17, 2007
•
Today was a really fucking stupid day... I went to school and waited for Rash under my block. She did not turn up. She was too lazy to go to school! Then I was late for the meeting and Sherri gave me a scare. What an ass! Then during the meeting my mum kept calling me- that added more to my stress level. Buuuut....good things did happen too! We teased Sherri -just like old times- and that brought my mood up. Susan called!!! God I miss her!!! Oh ya...I have to conduct a 5 day movie marathon when she gets back. Haha! And she gets to buy winter clothes...Damn The new V.P sucks. He is NOTHING like our Mr Eng. We teased Sherri The cheer Pittu, Raj, Lacteal and I came up with is GREAT!
Oh ya....thank you guys for going to Mac with me! Haha! Apparently I was the only one who wanted to go to Mac....and in the end the rest went along with me even though they had wanted to go to the coffee shop initially....lolx I wonder if Sherri would get lost to the zoo today............ Labels: fucked up
6:08 PM
|