|
Friday, December 21, 2007
•
There was this really cute guy at my aisle...god...he was sooo cute I just kept staring And staring When he walked away to the back of the store... I just stared And stared
I know it is really rude to stare...but I could not help it! Eventually I dropped the whole staring business...cuz i had better things to do....like going to the toilet, smsing Angpao, talking to my friends, walking around aimlessly etc etc
Yes...I have a busy busy life style...
Who am I kidding...it sucks! I NEED Angpao to work with me!!! I am dying of boredom I am soo bored I end up staring at people!
Ohh...and Susan updated her blog!!! I love her socks...my precioussssssss.....
I have not seen you in 30 days....and I have done lots of thinking....lots... What happens next is for you to decide....
Tick tock...tick tock....Labels: I won't go home without you
7:29 AM
|