|
Sunday, December 16, 2007
•
Hmm....work today...was as usual....my friends slack...I slack...everyone slack...!!! I went out for lunch with San...a lady from Myanmar...real nice person =))) I just found out...almost all of them are leaving their jobs soon!!! Well today was the last day I worked with Emily....next week would be Akeysha's last week....also Lena and Fadhila would be quitting their jobs next week....Su is quitting next week as well....soooo only San is left for company....but she's leaving too....probably the same time as me. Oh... Samantha is gonna be here for another 3 more days...
I am gonna miss our times complaining... taking extremely LONG toilet breaks (the toilet is nnniiiiiicceee) going for extra long lunch breaks (haha!) buying sushi after 7.45pm (half price!!!) sampling cakes from the next store (yummmm) trying out the testers in the shop...talking crap... bitching about random people... influencing each other to go home early....
Yup..work life is GREAT! I just wish Angpao was here to accompny me... we would sms each other and update about our sales....trust me...there is nothing much to update...haha!
Oh....and every hour..i get to see hot guys....I know I know...I can hear Sherri crying out loud...that is one reason why I am not gonna quit...lolx
Also the X'mas lights are beautiful!!! and I get free candy...=)))Labels: happy sad happy
7:33 AM
|