|
Friday, December 14, 2007
•

Everything...reminds me of what I had left yesterday...
So I went to work today...I was kinda miserable... Its my second week working there....
You see..I am promoting evian facial spray ... and in the shop there are two racks where it is placed...
The first rack is in the front part of the shop...so if I were to stand near it..I would be facing cosmetic products of VOV brand...a KOREAN brand...
The second rack is in the middle of the shop...and facing that are some stuffed toys...animal stuffed toys...they had SHEEPS...last week when I had started my job...I planned to get one of those sheeps for Susan...just for fun...
Not only that...my evian shirt...first belonged to Susan...
Even watching movies in my own home makes me miserable...
Susan if you are reading this...Take care okay...and sorry about being late...I totally regret it....and be home next X'mas!
I just read her blog..and it made me cry...what is wrong with me?? Since when do I get soo emotional! GET A GRIP PURNIMA
Oh ya...thx you Ruben!!! For sending me my fav song! It has made me a happy happy person! I am sooo lucky to have a nice/sadistic/annoying cousin like you
Haha! Whatever.... Sorry Pittu...I felt like uploading this picture of you...it is VERY funny...lolx
6:30 AM
|