|
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
•
Do you think it is neccessary? Do you think it is right? What are we doing to our lives? I have hurt you before I don't want to do it again How long can a person endure the pain?
Seeing you upset hurts me more than it hurts you It hurts even more knowing that I was the cause for it Comforting you would be obsolete Protecting my feelings becomes chief I am sorry for doing it this way
I would not forget you Some feelings never die However the sacrifice is important in order for us to survive
I know you wouldn't understand Not many people do I don't tell you the whole truth So it's hard to figure out the loop
I feel I am at fault Being the reason for the choices you made That's why I had to do this So you wouldn't stay
Be gone now and don't look back Just remember the times we had Keep your light alive though It may not be for me... Save it for someone else
Labels: random poetry
4:58 AM
|