|
Sunday, December 30, 2007
•
DIARRHOEA diarrhoea...diarrhoea when it strikes all your poop gets wet(pause, pause, pause) diarrhoea...diarrhoea try not to fart or you'll end up in a mess(pause, pause, pause) that's diarrhoea...diarrhoea your toilet will stink even after a rinse and when you're done and all cleaned up before you know it you have to poop again diarrhoea...diarrhoea
And that is my song. My diarrhoea song! I had it...it is a damn prata's fault! Soo....I drank tea to stop the diarrhoea...but I took the wrong one No wonder it did not work...I took the tea for diabetics! Anyway I finally found the Lipton tea...and my visit to the toilet had decreased tremendously...from a visit every hour to a visit every 3 hours! Well done to myself..haha!
I think I am addicted to Family Guy...I watched about 6-8 episodes in one go That show is hilarious..although it says wrong stuff..no wonder Singapore banned it...in case immature people get influenced into doing the wrong things...hmm...
Oh...today there was this episode in spongebob... the scene was like this: spongebob was tryin to warn the town about the wild ones (mean, scary biker boys)...then he met pattrik
pattrik (p): oh hey spongebob... spongebob (s): pattrik there's a group of bikers coming to bikini bottom and they are going to DESTROY OUR TOWN!!!! p: ........... s: pattrik did you hear what I said??!!!! p: oh i heard you...but I didn't hear was a hello (in angry tone) s: hellloooo pattrrik....! p: ........OH THE TOWN IS GONNA GET DESTROYED!!! ARGH!!!!!
I laughed till I almost pooped...well not really..I did not poop...but it was FREAKIN hilarious
Oh yes....happy new year my friends..!!! =))) Labels: DIARRHOEA
7:44 AM
|