| profile connections journal |
![]() Something Is Not Right With Me (INST Version) - Cold War Kids archives
shoutout
![]() |
Purnima D/o Balraju
RandomnessStinkiness If u cant handle it, I dont really care. ![]() |
They Call me Pippu
![]() I SUCK big time :) Seven Sisters & Super Mario is Sex. Canoeing is way cool. CHEERS! |
Mushrooms
PITTUWATI DRAIN QUEEN EDLIN SUSAN LEE HONG KONG DADDY TAM CHENG BERNERD BANANA MEIZHEN AHZHEN ZHONGHAOU MAGAJIN BOY HAOJIE JELLY RASH FAHMI ASSHEAD AMERAH CHEEHOW UNCLE FADHLI JUSTIN EDORA JENN JENN AIN YINGXIN YUHUI EMILY FIONA WANQING DHAMIRAH 08S10 |
Thursday, December 13, 2007
•
![]() THE BAD....THEN CAME THE GOOD.... Let me recount what happened the whole day....it may seem boring to you...but to me...its NOT! here goes.... i had to wake up at 7am to give my dear sisters -Angpao & Sengpek- a wake up call.... then i officially woke up at 8.20am....everyone was gonna meet under my block to go to the airport together to send Susan off.... then at the airport....a bunch of us wen to eat at Burger King while Pittu, Sengpek, Rash, Panda(Sengpek's 'baby') and me went to terminal 2. We were late for Susan's departure...only managed to take a quick photo, hug each other and exchange a few words... why were we late....hmm.....
Then when Angpao called us to come quickly back to terminal 1...we were lost at that time...it felt like Amazing Race...Sengpek and Panda in one team..Pittu, Rash and I were in the other team...we asked for directions to the sky train...ran past people and pushed them..lolx... and when we got there....Susan was in tears already...and she asked us... why were we so late...Sorry Su!!! The time had come to say goodbye I could only hope that it wasn't the last time Please keep our 'new best friend' safe The one you, Jenn and I had on that day When you come back, look out for it I'll be waving it as high as I can Wave it back so I can spot you So that we can relive the crazy days like we used to then i went home....on the way..mummy dearest called me to watch a movie with her............THE GOLDEN COMPASS!!! Its okay...a really nice movie...it was about freedom and free thinkers. Yeah...a good show to watch with mates...definitely! I decided to skip the grocery shopping with mum cuz I wanted some time alone...to think...about Susan's departure and what would happen in the future..................................................................... Would she ever come back? Would the 7sisters ever have a proper outing? Would we visit her some day? Would she be okay at her new home? Would we be okay? I know.....I can be quite a worrier at times...I worry soo much till I got sad all over again... Then Pittu smsed me....saying she got into PJC...=))) yay!!!! So I rushed back home to check my posting...we were on the phone and she was directing me what to click..cuz I..being a messy messy person...lost my book with all the instructions in it...lolx Guess what....I got into PJC too!!! Just as we planned...same school!!! Whoo hoo!!! I am soo happy I didn't get into YJC...no offense Ruben...it would be fun to be in the same school as you...I could make fun of you..etc etc....but it would be even more fun to go to the same school with my best friend! So there you have it....!!! Labels: back to black |


