|
Monday, December 31, 2007
•
At CWP I was finding for a toilet...then daddy scared me! dad: where you going? what you doing here? purnima: ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We( Alvin, Raj, Wani, Wati, J.L, Zat, Rash, ME, Sherri, Wani's siblings, Shan) went to Orchard first..but there was nothing to do...so we rushed to Padang..damn funny...everyone was rushing! Wati: Oh no!!! 2008 is running away!!! catch it!! catch it!! (she was being sarcastic...DUH!)
The fireworks were beautiful... It reminded me of myself.... HAAAA!!! no no no...it reminded me of all the good times we had....all the beautiful memories...
To everyone!!!.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Then we took a taxi home....everyone was calling everyone else that they reached home safely...haa! its quite funny..now that I am thinking about it...sms after sms..lolx
Ohh....I got my bear for X'mas! thx u guys!!!!!!! =))) And I found out the name of the male lion that fell in love with Kiara in Lion King2...his name is Kovu That was really random..haa! Its one of those things that keeps nagging at you..you know... well...good bye 2007 and hello 2008!!!!Labels: HAPPY NEW YEAR
9:08 PM
|