|
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
•
Ahhh..... Yesterday I had sushi and sashimi for dinner!!! Not forgetting the unforgettable turkey, lamb chop, veg lasagna, shepherd's pie(I HELPED!) and ham....YUM!!! Then we all chilled out at the bar area and talked .... and talked ... I had Baylis(I think correct spelling) and I never want to drink alcohol again... Its bitter at first....then sweeet....then warm...and it gets bitter again... This routine carries on...til I get confused with whether I like it or not....so yeah.... Then after that I had a headache....then I felt sleepy.... Later Ruben, my aunt and I watched THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM....that show is THE BEST EVER!!! After that I was wide awake...I slept around 4am...haha!!!
Then today..it was fun...my cousins Ryna and Ryan talked about their trip...they sure had fun! So next year....We're planning a little Europe adventure for ourselves....lolx =)))
OHH...I loove my presents....and Maegan...you are such a darling!!! I love the jewelry box you gave me=)))
Xuan called today...and Maegan insisted on talking to her..damn cute....well...This Christmas was the best!!! Labels: SUSHI AND SASHIMI
5:28 AM
|